Thursday, April 25, 2013

Big Bike For Heart & Stroke

Hello everyone and Happy Spring!

I am super excited for the upcoming season. Winter is over and it's time to shed those jackets, drink on the patio and flash those fresh pedis!
Yes, with the warmer weather brings more socializing and fun, but it also brings more opportunity for activity and fitness.

Every year I participate in a bike ride to help support the Heart and Stroke Foundation. This is a special cause very close to my heart (no pun in intended) because I have many people in my life who have been affected or were affected by heart disease and stroke.

I am reaching out to my followers and friends to help support me in my bike ride on June 5th. My fundraising goal is $200 but I am hoping to exceed that this year.

Please follow the link below and make a donation today!!

Thanks everyone for your support!!

Natasha Pavlovic's Personal Page for 2013 Heart&Stroke Big Bike - Unionville - Jun05

No comments:

Post a Comment