Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Model Co - Lipstick/Lipgloss Duo

This was one of my favourite finds in my Glossy Box swag bag: Model Co lipgloss/lipstick duo. I have never heard of Model Co so I went on their website to learn some more about them. The company was created by a modelling agent and is based out of Australia. Their website is very user friendly and full of bright, colourful photos. The blurb below is from their About Us section, and sounds like their products were made with me in mind!

Ideal for consumers who are time poor yet want to look and feel good. Each product cleverly combines cutting-edge creativity and technical innovation inspired by models, celebrity and the everyday women’s need for easy to use, dual-purpose cosmetics.
How perfect is that!? No muss, no fuss- Just great, innovative and convenient products for the everyday beauty. Normally I hate wearing lipstick, mostly because it dries my lips, but this duo pack is perfect because it gives you the gloss to put over for added moisture and shine. The colour is nice and neutral and I can wear it every day, all day.


The duo stick conveniently comes with a little mirror stuck on the side so you can apply and go wherever you are. I have been using it all week and would highly recommend for any ladies looking for a lipstick with style!

The colour I am using is Dusk Lipstick/Striptease Gloss. This would make a great stocking stuffer for any beauty on your Christmas list. A definite 2 thumbs up from me!!

Check out more from the amazing Model Co, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment