Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Best Stocking Stuffer Ever!

I was shopping at the new Zehrs supermarket by my house last week and stumbled upon the product aisle (how did that happen I wonder!)

Anyways, on the feature display were these cute little Opaque Christmas globes with 3 mini-Vaseline petroleum jelly jars inside. Perfect for those dry, crusty winter chapped lips!

Not only does Vaseline do the trick on your lips, it is also great for removing heavy eyemakeup. And if you are wearing lipstick and just need a little shine, slap some Vaseline on and voila – perfect pout!
This cute little present is just what my lips need this holiday season. Two of the three jars were the original brand and the other was cocoa butter flavour.  And they are small enough to throw in your purse or makeup bag.

What is your winter go-to lip balm??
PS – Last day to enter my beauty box giveaway contest!! Scroll down and enter now! Winners will be announced tomorrow! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment